Company: Nexus Breweries LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Class: Non-exempt Reports To: Floor Manager Job Summary:
Under general supervision, sell andserve food and drinks in a
professional manner in support of Nexus Brewery serviceguidelines
and consistently promotes an atmosphere conducive to building
guestloyalty. Supervise and lead other servers as necessary.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: NOTE:Nexus Brewery
unilaterally may change the requirements of this job descriptionat
any time. To perform this job successfully,an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These include,
but are not limited to, thefollowing:
- Assist manager on duty with creating floor charts, cuts,
scheduling, and training.
- Provide excellent customer service and establish guest
perception of restaurant service as that of exceptional hospitality
and friendliness at all times.
- Interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Ensure that all guests are acknowledged with a sincere welcome
within 2 minutes of guest being sat and within 30 seconds of
approaching service window.
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age
to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a
polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- Responsible for suggestive selling at all interaction points
during the meal service and the ordering process with an emphasis
on our "Nexus Neighbor" membership program.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guests behavior,
count number of drinks served, and if you feel they should not
drive, offer a taxi. Don't hesitate to ask a manager to
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete
satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests'
- Must maintain thorough knowledge of Nexus Brewery and local
information regarding restaurants, entertainment, lounges,
promotions and upcoming events.
- Responsible for knowledge of necessary POS system procedures
needed to competently perform job
- Ensures that orders are taken accurately and input into point
of sales system.
- Responsible for all opening and closing side work duties as
assigned by management.
- Consistent satisfaction checks to guests within two minutes of
food and beverage being delivered to ensure satisfaction as
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are maintained at all
- Communication with Supervisors and/or Managers regarding guest
issues that are in need of addressing.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications
(includes education, skills and experience): T herequirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/orability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individualswith disabilities to perform the essential
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card, i.e.,
must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test
- Ability to read and write
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Must be able to successfully sell and upsell food and beverage
items -- Must be at least 21 years of age. -- Alcohol Server
Certified or willingto obtain certification within an expected time
- Must pass a criminal background check NeededAttributes:
- Ability to deal effectively with the general public
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Dependable and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work with a diverse group of people; team player,
- Ability to use time efficiently to complete work in a timely
manner Working Conditionsand Physical Effort: The physical
demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions. --
Hazards mayinclude, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass
and metal cans, burns,slipping and tripping -- Exposure to
heat,cold and some chemical exposure
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear
- This position requires frequent manual dexterity in combination
with eye/hand coordination such as keyboarding and handling of
- The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and
the ability to adjust focus
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk (majority
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50
- The noise level in the work environment is usually medium
Keywords: Nexus Breweries LLC, Albuquerque , Lead Server, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!