PRN Health Unit Nurse Coordinator (RN #)
Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2021
The Health Unit Nurse Coordinator shall provide support
functions for Coordinator Lead , ensuring efficient office
- Conduct routine annual, pre-employment or Fit For Duty physical
screening services, which includes, but is not limited to:
audiometry, EKG, Vision screening, non-contact tonometry,
spirometry and venipuncture.
- Provide direct care to clients following policies and
procedures, which includes, but is not limited to: immunization
administration, medication administration, performance of first aid
for minor burns, cuts, bruises and sprains, obtaining histories,
keeping records, responding to emergencies in the OST/NNSA/DOE
Health Unit and within the NNSA compound.
- Documentation of all nursing related activities.
- Notify the Contract Manager RN of the OST/NNSA/DOE Health Unit,
the Contracting Officer's Representative and the HRP Management
Official of situations or cases that could have impacts of a
safety, health or sensitive nature and/or result in a national
- Process Medication/Treatment Determinations (MTD) forms for
Federal Agents and HRP Staff, including tracking the progress of
MTD forms throughout the process, and updating appropriate
individuals as required.
- Documentation of all communications related to MTDs or other
medical program services.
- Review charts for completeness of exams performed at all sites:
Albuquerque, Amarillo, Fort Smith and Oak Ridge.
- Verify personal information dictated on psychological reports
and review for spelling or grammatical errors.
- Must attend customer agency annual security briefing.
- Must become familiar with customer agency specific required
- Escort personnel who do not hold security clearances.
- Inventory management of supplies and medications.
- Continuous Medical Equipment assessments.
- Complete medical portion of the Workman Compensation forms and
report incidents to Safety and the Workman's Compensation
- May attend agency conferences, meetings or training, which may
require out of town travel.
- Other duties as assigned
- BSN from accredited college/university preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years Nursing experience in an Occupational
Health Clinic or Physician office environment.
- Certified in BLS and Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Ability to obtain a L or Q Level Security Clearance as
requested by the customer. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to become familiar with and demonstrate
understanding of OST/NNSA/DOE HRP Medical Standards and supporting
medical program protocols for Federal Agents.
- Must be able to become familiar with the 10 Certified Federal
Register, part 712, and adheres to the requirements, as
- Must be able to become familiar with, and demonstrate
understanding of the Human Reliability Program (HRP) medical
- Must be able to become familiar with and administer
psychological tests to all HRP personnel and Post Offer
- Must successfully complete training in customer agency specific
security program and be able to apply these program requirements to
all interactions with customer agency employees. This includes
familiarity with the HRP 10 CFR 712.
- Skills in Outlook, Excel and Word. Keyphrases: occupational
medicine jobs, occupational health nurse jobs, occupational health
jobs, occupational medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Albuquerque , PRN Health Unit Nurse Coordinator (RN #), Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!