Nutrition Service Tech/Dietary/Full-Time /Rotating Shift
Company: Lovelace Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Nutriton Service Tech, Dietary, Full-Time, Rotating Shift
We are looking for a Nutrition Service Tech to join our Dietary
team in Albuqueruque, NM.
This Full-Time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the
heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing
comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care,
surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology,
stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state's
only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain
Nutrition Services Tech Responsibilities:
* Assists Registered Dieticians in providing for the overall
nutrition of selected patients including screening, assessment, and
development of the plan of care.
* Ensures proper communication of this plan is delivered to the
patient identifying the patient's learning needs and the care
* Monitors patients' tolerance to diet and attends and participates
in the development of care plans.
* Checks tray line to ensure that correct and acceptable food items
are sent to patients.
* Assists patients with menu selections, notes food preferences
and/or allergies, documents special patient food requests, and
delivers between-meal snacks to patients are requested.
Nutrition Services Tech Education and Experience job
* Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Desired: 60 hours college with a minimum of 2 college courses in
nutrition or an accredited diet technician course
* Experience desired; not required
* One (1) year experience as a diet technician or nutrition
* Registration via the American Dietetic Association and/or
Licensed by the State of new Mexico preferred but not required
* Interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to work on own or as an effective team member
* Effective communication skills
* Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018.
* Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016Truven Top 15 Health System,
* Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best
specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular
and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class..
Keywords: Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque , Nutrition Service Tech/Dietary/Full-Time /Rotating Shift, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!