Document Control Specialist
Company: IES Communications
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Full benefits available after 30 days of employment! Full-time,
direct hire position!
The Document Control Specialist provides support to the operations
and sales departments with every aspect of document control.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and print computer generated labels for all aspects of the
business using existing and new templates.
* Use PDF software to generate and manipulate documents.
* Create job numbers by verifying information against provided
* File job documents correctly and appropriately accordingly to
* Create and process reports.
* Scan and print documents.
* Provide back-up to CAD team and Sales/Marketing team as
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and
help create, develop and implement project process
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must be able to act as the Company liaison for interface with
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking
skills and the ability to effectively read and write.
* Must have ability to learn to interpret blueprints and other
project documents, including but not limited to, specifications,
reporting and quality requirements.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED
* Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of administrative
experience in telecommunications or related technical field.
* Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
* Experience with Bluebeam software preferred.
* Must have the mental capacity to learn, understand and apply
job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures,
computer and software operations, input data and create/annotate
drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis
with high throughput and minimum supervision.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and
infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including
electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for
the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy
markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As
of the end of IES s 2019 fiscal year ending September 30, 2019 IES
produced over $1.1 billion in revenue and employed over 5000
employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States.
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities,
Females. Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with
Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency
represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee
without first having a signed contract between that agency and the
IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES
and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. ""EEO
is the Law" poster
is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES
provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need
accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES
corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request
IES Participates in E-Verify
Keywords: IES Communications, Albuquerque , Document Control Specialist, Other , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!