Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: BEStstaff, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Answer phones, set appointments, refer clients to paralegals,
track client charges, take deposits and payments and enter into
client records (generally running credit cards and checks).
- Maintain books, A/P. COMPANY GENERAL INFO:
- Client has a small practice
- Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 -5, closed from 12-1 for
- No overtime or weekends
- Professional end of Business Casual
- Temp-to-Direct opportunity Anticipated Pay Rate: $14 - $15/hr
Drug Testing and Background Investigation required Job
- Administrative office experience (phones, paperwork filing,
computer entries, etc.)
- Previous law office experience desired.
- Conscientious person with good work ethic and attendance record
A full detailed resume is required to apply for this position,
INCLUDING: - -All employment showing start -and -end dates at each
job, duties for each job; -equipment / tools / machines / software
used on each job. - - We will not accept: -"Facebook-generated"
resumes/applications, "Summary" resumes, 'quick resumes' created on
your phone, photos of your resume (jpg), -or any resumes not
containing this information above. - It is the policy of BEStstaff,
Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex,
physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation,
or national origin."Positively changing lives through Trust, Care
and Commitment based staffing"
Keywords: BEStstaff, Inc., Albuquerque , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!