Company: EDC Consulting LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: Applications Programmer (SharePoint/ MS Teams)
Responsibilities of the Applications Programmer:
McLane Advanced Technologies is seeking to hire an Applications
Programmer to support a Department of Energy (DOE) contract in
Albuquerque, NM. We are looking for a seasoned Applications
Programmer with experience developing SharePoint and extensive
knowledge in MS Office.
The Applications Programmer will:
- Be responsible for SharePoint and MS Teams
- Create and develop of a SharePoint site.
- Integrate of all MS Office Products.
- Collaborate with document sharing and modification.
- Oversee SharePoint user Management, Library, and/or site
- Create public and private teams' channels within MS
- Guide users in integrating applications into MS Teams to
simplify workflow and increase productivity.
- Have knowledge keeper of MS Teams to guide users how to do the
following: recording meetings, sharing documents, integrating
documentation with specific teams, or publicly.
- Keep up to date with new features and, as needed, integrating
them into current processes.
- 10+ years of application development preferably in a Microsoft
- Familiarity with unified communications solutions from major
providers such as Microsoft (Skype/Teams).
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
through all levels of the organization, technical and
non-technical, and the ability to lead team meetings.
- Ability to wear many hats, learn quickly, and change direction
- Ability to think creatively and critically about product
features and user scenario.
- Experience in training end-users.
- Active DOE or DOD clearance preferred
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is
a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading
Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense,
Federal government and the private sector. MAT is a recognized
leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining
mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is
an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business
Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture
with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that
was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun
atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon
the principals and traditions of our military. Personal
responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must.
Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart,
hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming
part of the MAT team, our employees will share in our
entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit
us at .
Please send your resume to . McLane Advanced Technologies is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: EDC Consulting LLC, Albuquerque , Applications Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!