Software Test Automation Engineer III
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OMNI has partnered with Genuen in their search for a Software Test
Automation Engineer III to support their Albuquerque, NM and Kansas
City operations. This role is open to experienced test engineering
professionals in the Software discipline, with an emphasis on
government programs, aerospace, defense, and transportation
applications. Genuen is a premier provider of test automation
services, test and simulation systems, and product solutions for
global companies in highly regulated industries with an emphasis on
aerospace, transportation, government programs and medical devices.
Genuen is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company based in Lenexa, KS
with offices in New Mexico, Michigan, and Ohio. This position is
on-site, based in Albuquerque, NM.ResponsibilitiesThe Software Test
Automation Engineer III will lead the design, development, and
integration of software systems in a team environment. Responsible
for preparation of deliverables such as planning documents,
requirements documents, design documents, system designs, software
designs and source code, reports and other responsibilities as
directed by management.
- Professional interaction with clients/partners.
- Designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining test and
- Status reporting.
- Troubleshooting system level software, hardware, wiring, and
- Supporting new business development activities.Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Physics, Computer Engineering,
Electrical/Mechanical/Systems Engineering or related field
- Minimum seven years' related experience is required.
- Minimum two years leading software projects.
- Excellent technical communication skills both verbal and
- Quickly adaptable to new technologies.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of verification and
- Development experience using a modern language such as
C/C++/C#, Python, Rust.
- Use of tools such as Git, Gitlab, SVN, Visual Studio.
- Deployment on Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), and/or embedded.
- Use and/or development of software unit testing frameworks and
- Experience with National Instruments or Keysight test software,
NI TestStand, LabVIEW.
- National Instruments certification (CLD, CLA, CTD, CTA) a
- United States citizenship is required.
- Ability and willingness to obtain a government security
clearance is required.Genuens singular focus is the design and
development of test solutions for advanced R&D, functional test
labs, and manufacturing across a wide range of industries including
aerospace, automotive, medical and energy. Genuen has an
experienced, passionate team of over 150 engineers and offer a
competitive salary and rich benefits package, including:
- Challenging and creative work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Working the full project life cycle on a variety of projects
-We appreciate your suggestions or referrals to professionals who
may have an interest in this outstanding opportunity. Formal
interest accepted here or direct all inquiries to:OMNI Human
Resource ManagementStacey Cowan, Senior Search Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org - 913-653-8085OMNI and our clients are Equal
Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for
employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Genuen, Albuquerque , Software Test Automation Engineer III, IT / Software / Systems , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!