Company: EDC Consulting LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title: Database Administrator
Responsibilities of the Database Administrator:
McLane Advanced Technologies is seeking a Database Administrator
for a Department of Energy (DOE) contract in Albuquerque, NM.
The Database Administrator will:
- Have at least 8 years of Information Technology
- Have at least 5 years of experience in MS SQL server
administration and maintenance
- Have worked in SQL Server Advanced Features like Replication
and Always on
- Perform backups and restores.
- Setup High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
for SQL Server.
- Work on indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Work on SQL Server tools
- Work on issues related to performance tuning and Optimization
(PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Be responsible for documenting all database maintenance
- Keep SQL servers up to date with necessary patches
- Be proficient with SQL Development ability to write and
troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions,
tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good Communication and Analytical skills
- Need to have Mongo DB experience
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- DOE or DOD clearance, or ability to obtain a clearance
About McLane Advanced Technologies
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, McLane Advanced Technologies is
a small business that specializes in providing industry-leading
Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense,
Federal government and the private sector. MAT is a recognized
leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining
mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is
an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business
Partner of the IBM Corporation. MAT offers a rich corporate culture
with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that
was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun
atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect. At MAT, we build upon
the principals and traditions of our military. Personal
responsibility, accountability and strong work ethic are a must.
Our clients benefit from working alongside a winning team of smart,
hard-working, creative, and successful professionals. By becoming
part of the MAT team, our employees will share in our
entrepreneurial spirit and success.
For more information on McLane Advanced Technologies, please visit
us at .
Please send your resume to . McLane Advanced Technologies is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: EDC Consulting LLC, Albuquerque , Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!