Human Resources Generalist II
Company: Loomis Armored US, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored
transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults
keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail
businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing
employees with opportunities for career advancement and job
satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice
presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as
driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the
thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell
you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed,
Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team! Human Resource
Generalist II Job Summary : The Human Resources Generalist will run
the daily functions of the Human Resources function including
orientation, compensation, generating reports and enforcing company
policies and practices. This position performs professional level
human resources works and carries out responsibilities in one or
more functional areas, such as staffing, employee relations,
compensation, training, employment, labor relations, safety, and
research associated with various employment questions.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the HR department for various
branches within their District and carries out administrative work
involving the human resources functions and maintains related
- Assesses company policies, programs and procedures and informs
employee and management on the interpretation of them.
- May have lead or professional responsibilities over lower level
support and clerical personnel.
- With Corporate Talent Acquisition Department facilitates the
timely hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions;
collaborates with department managers to understand skills and
competencies required for the openings.
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on
methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Maintains employee records ensuring completion and accuracy of
detail such as employee information, job classification, pay rates,
organizational structure and other key details.
- Supervisors the training of new hires for orientation and may
conduct new hire orientation
- Performs routine task required to administer and execute HR
programs including but not limited to DayForce maintenance, leaves,
resignation, terminations, discipline matters, exit interviews,
uniform inventory and hourly compensation process and Loomis
Academy training process.
- Assists with the administration of employee records in DayForce
via the Employee Kiosk including benefit changes, name changes, tax
exemption changes, address changes.
- Handles employee disputes and investigations with the DHRM
- Maintains compliance with the HR Audit requirements and obtains
a passing score.
- Handles employment related inquiries from employees and staff,
related to complex and/or sensitive matters.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment
laws and regulations. Reviews DayForce and policies and practices
to maintain compliance. May develop and propose improvement to
policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of
human resources and operations.
- Participates and represents the company on Unemployment
requirements to include documentation and telephone hearings
- Performs other duties and project work as assigned by the
District HR Manager (DHRM). Required Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle
confidential situations with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel or related
- Ability to present professional presentations via various media
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the Ceridian
DayForce systems. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field
- 3-5 years of HR related experience and proven HR applied
- PHR certification a plus. Loomis is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Loomis Armored US, LLC, Albuquerque , Human Resources Generalist II, Human Resources , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!