Sourcing Recruiter (Remote)
Company: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Presbyterian Healthcare Services (PHS) Recruiters are
here to support Presbyterian leaders in their efforts to hire right
- fairly, legally and equitably - ensuring that selected candidates
understand Presbyterian's culture and the job they are being hired
As a PHS Recruiter, you'll join a team of talented Talent
Acquisition professionals - ensuring a positive candidate and
hiring manager experience at Presbyterian.
The Sourcing Recruiter identifies and engages passive candidates
through various outreach methods to build applicant pipelines. This
is a remote* position supporting PHS regional locations.
PHS Remote opportunities are available to qualified candidates
throughout the United States, with the exception of four states:
Ohio, North Dakota, Wyoming, and Washington.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the process for hiring people in accordance with
PHS employee policy and procedures and in compliance to the
affirmative action plan.
- Develops a recruitment plan for each posted position in
consultation with hiring authority.
- Develops and maintains a retention plan in consultation with
hiring authority and HR Manager.
- Accepts, screens, interviews and refers appropriate qualified
applicants to hiring authority.
- Supports the vision, values, and purpose of PHS
- Assists with the preparation of print and web advertisements on
a local and national level to meet recruitment needs for routine
and specialized positions.
- Evaluates capabilities of candidates and negotiates starting
salaries in accordance with compensation guidelines.
- Have in-depth knowledge of system to be able to recommend
- Represents PHS on a local, regional, and national level in
- Provides inservice and training related to employment processes
at PHS, both internally to HR and externally to managers.
- Works on development of overall strategies and recruitment
planning for areas of responsibilities, in conjunction with
Recruitment Advertising firm.
- Develops and implements new programs to assist in recruitment
efforts, in conjunction with managers.
- Works with department managers to develop retention strategies
- Develops visitation plans for college recruitment.
- Bachelors degree in business or health related field
- High School Diploma required.
- Two to four years of relevant experience in recruitment or
candidate sourcing preferred.
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit
healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a
growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in
1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people
who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who
began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of
physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought
Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide
healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as
deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American
influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in
Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear
scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's
artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and
experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best
places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal
Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers
like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore,
and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path,
challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the
expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing,
snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful
wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer
with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque , Sourcing Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!