Posted on: September 21, 2019
Do you possess a commitment to excellence and the drive to make a
positive difference in everything you do? Are you looking for a
great company that has great benefits, offers great pay, and has an
amazing support team? Then we would like to talk with you! MCR
believes in empowering our hotel managers with the values, tools,
and resources necessary to achieve success for our owners,
associates and 100' satisfaction for our guests. We currently have
an exciting opportunity for a General Manager at our Residence Inn
by Marriott Albuquerque Airport and are actively looking to meet
the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to
offer. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding
this position as well as to answer any questions you might have
regarding the company. Our Company MCR is the sixth largest hotel
owner-operator in the United States with a $2.0 billion portfolio
of 85 premium-branded hotels across 26 states and 67 cities,
including 50 Marriott properties, 30 Hilton properties, The High
Line Hotel in downtown Manhattan, and the TWA Hotel at John F.
Kennedy International Airport in New York City. The companys
innovative approach to guest services and unparalleled attention to
detail are redefining the hotel experience and earning recognition
from publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street
Journal, Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. MCR is an equal
opportunity employer of more than 2,500 associates and is dedicated
to providing an integrity-driven, merit-based working environment.
Consistently honored with excellence awards, the company was named
one of the United States top owners in 2018 by Hotel Business. For
more information on MCR, please visit www.mcrhotels.com.
- Functioning as the primary strategic leader of the hotel with
responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest
and associate satisfaction, human resources, financial performance
and sales and revenue generation
- Analyzing business results and working with the leadership team
to develop effective strategies to address needs. Making key
decisions and overseeing execution, removing obstacles to success
and ensuring appropriate resources are available to achieve
- Ensuring brand standards are met with the objective of meeting
or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to
the team as necessary
- Driving the sales culture in the hotel through active
involvement in the sales process, including encouraging the
leadership team to develop effective revenue management strategies
and setting aggressive goals that will drive the property's
- Preparing an annual budget and business plan in collaboration
with appropriate department heads to ensure the smooth operations
of the hotel, set financial goals and plan expenses
- Monitoring actual sales and revenues to determine variance and
assess goal accomplishments
- Creating an environment in which all associates can reach their
full potential What We Offer
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance to our team
- 401(k) Retirement plan MCR will match a percentage of what you
invest into your retirement
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Incentive-based bonuses
- Throughout your career with MCR we will ensure your success by
providing training and career growth opportunities The Company and
its corporate affiliates are Equal Opportunity employers. The
Company and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity),
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status,
age, family or marital status, genetic information, military or
veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status,
activity, or characteristic.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a General Manager in the hotel
- GM experience with the Marriott Brand a strong plus.
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative
and desire for achievement.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills required.
- Must be a leader, a driver, and bottom line oriented
Keywords: MCR, Albuquerque , General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!