COUNT TEAM MEMBER
Company: Sandia Resort & Casino
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Position Summary Bill Acceptor drop and count; place Bill Acceptor
boxes by machines, open machines and change boxes, collect boxes in
carts and return to the soft count room. In the count room open
each Bill Acceptor box and count and sort bills using sophisticated
sorting machines. Supervision Exercised Reports to the Count Team
Supervisor. Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows Drop and Count internal controls.
- Bill acceptor drop.
- Counts, straps and "bricks" (bundle) large amounts of bills in
- Opens canisters from slot bill acceptors, matches bill acceptor
to header card. Places currency in a plastic container.
- Opens table game and poker boxes, table game poker & Pai Beut
poker boxes and performs table game and poker count.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance to bill counting
- Effectively working well with other Count Team Members.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the
casinos daily revenue count.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or
assigned. Secondary Duties and Responsibilities Knowledge, Skills
- Ability to receive, count, and sort currency and chips in large
- Ability to prepare and maintain non-routine records and
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to deal effectively with the public and casino
- Knowledge of drop/count and cashier cage operations highly
- Knowledge of Casino cash receipts and reporting
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Minimum
Qualifications, Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Preferred:
- Previous count experience. Licensing Status
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Gaming
- Will require a post-offer, pre-employment and random drug
screening. Working Conditions
- Work is performed indoors.
- Work hours are subject to change with overtime work
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule to be able to
work weekends and holidays if needed.
- Subject to hazards, which may cause personal bodily harm;
smoke, common colds, influenza, dust, odors and elevated noise
- Tasks may be performed on uneven, inclined, hard and
soft-carpeted floors, outdoor surfaces, cement structures and
- Duties may involve walking, standing for long periods of time,
sitting and crouching.
- Specifically required movements include the following:
- Trunk - bend, twist, rotate, push, pull, carry
- Arms - reach, carry, lift, twist, and rotate
- Legs - lift, push, pull, twist, and rotate
- Hands - Grasp, manipulate, bilateral coordination, hand and eye
coordination, overall and finger
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull carts weighing 2000 lbs
- Work under stringent conditions, work flexible hours.
Keywords: Sandia Resort & Casino, Albuquerque , COUNT TEAM MEMBER, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!