Merchandiser Albuquerque NM
Company: Admiral Beverage
Posted on: May 18, 2019
PRIMARY LOCATION:Albuquerque, New Mexico
MERCHANDISER: Displays and arranges beverage products on shelves,
displays, and other areas to draw attention to potential customers.
Provides excellent customer service to store owners and customers.
Effectively resolves complaints or grievances. Candidates must
demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without
direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. This
position requires a valid driver s license. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate, and occasionally exposed to
outside weather conditions.
* Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas
approved by management.
* Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures,
merchandise, or floor.
* Transfers product from customer stock room to floor displays in
order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and
minimize product in stock room.
* Orders product for assigned accounts in accordance with
established procedures to ensure no out of stocks conditions.
* Originates display ideas or follows suggestions or schedule of
Merchandiser Manager and Sales Manager.
* Communicate effectively on a daily basis with key store personnel
on any service or product needs.
* Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point
of Sale (POS) materials.
* Wear company provided uniform and present professional and
well-groomed appearance to customers and market place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Albuquerque , Merchandiser Albuquerque NM, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!