Flora Casual Dining Server
Company: Sawmill Market
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Description:WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWe offer a work
environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely
flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the
industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food
at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New
Mexico!Full-time Hourly Position tipping to minimum of $11.50 +
tips hourly DOE plus benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working
out of our Sawmill Market - in our casual dining restaurant -
Flora.CAN MAKE $16 - $22 AN HOUR OR MORE WITH TIP TO MINIMUM WAGE
PLUS TIPS!Position Purpose: The Flora Upscale dining Server will
help accompany guests on their culinary journeys, and display
extensive knowledge of menus and communicate inspiration and
purpose to guests, while doing their part to ensure that drinks
come out simultaneously, in a high quality and timely fashion. The
beer server is an essential support to the Front of House team in
creating unforgettable experiences for guests.Essential Duties and
- Work under direction of Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Maintain positive and professional approach with coworkers and
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar area.
- Support the bartender on any running of drinks to tables as
- Ensure that beverages come out simultaneously, in high quality
and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety
standards at all times.
- Passionately deliver refined, seamless service.
- Answer questions, and offer recommendations to guests (if
asked) to create a memorable experience.
- Check identification to ensure minimum age requirements are met
for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Resolve issues for guests in a professional and timely
manner.Full job description and job expectations will be provided
during your interview.HC9Requirements:
- Current New Mexico Food Handler Certification and Alcohol
Server Certification required.
- Ability to work on your feet in for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 20+ pounds
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; high volume and/or fine dining experience
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.Inspiring
Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage Restaurant
Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sawmill Market, Albuquerque , Flora Casual Dining Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!