Customer Service Coordinator
Company: Lovelace Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Join our Lovelace Medical Group team as a variable shift, PRN
Customer Service Coordinator!This PRN (as needed) job is located
with Lovelace Medical Group. A multispecialty provider group, which
includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a
broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients
with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health
System hospitals and technology.
Customer Service Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for
assigned department to include but not limited to admitting,
registering, scheduling and verifying insurance.
- CSC also handles customer account transactions, provides
customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering
Customer Service Coordinator Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Desired: Associate's Degree in related field of study
- Medical terminology
- One (1) year of previously related experience
- Preferred: Previous medical office experience
- Preferred: Heart Saver
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance plans.
- Skilled in a variety of software applications.Why Lovelace?
- Designated uroLift (R) Center of Excellence Provider, Urology,
2019Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National
Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017National Committee for quality
Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition,
2016-2020Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free
Keywords: Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque , Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!