Store Operations Manager (customer Service)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture
retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Store
Operations Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the day
to day operations of their retail location. The position provides
support to the sales organization while maintaining order
integrity, ensuring a clean book of business, and providing
exceptional customer service.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Opportunity for advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
* Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
* Commissions earned from selling add-on products
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Providing exceptional customer service.
* Ownership of the guest experience, post-transaction. Resolving
complaints, questions, and concerns in real-time and escalating to
external departments as needed.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and
ensuring company standards are adhered to.
* Audits the performance of team members; providing assistance and
coaching as needed.
* Maintains a clean book of business, in compliance with company
* Responsible for overseeing the store's cash drawer, daily
deposits, and deposit mailers.
* Interviews, hires, and trains Store Operations Specialists.
* Creates, modifies, and manages the store operations schedule.
Schedules are adjusted to eliminate overtime, best utilize coverage
according to business needs, and are revised for store holiday
* Provides coaching, progressive accountability, and terminations
for Store Operations Specialists.
* Maintains budgeted operations costs to a level approved by the
company including wages, supplies, and administrative costs.
* Completes auditing and reporting on a daily basis. Coaches the
store operations team to complete the reporting to company
* Responsible for monthly Store Operations Scorecard
* Manages payroll for the Store Operations Specialists.
* Attends weekly and monthly meetings and is a champion for company
* Escalates concerns relating to out of policy requests their
* Responsible for the add-on attachment rate of the store location.
Sets individual goals for each Store Operations Specialist.
* Occasionally, the Store Operations Manager will be asked and
expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties
as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be
changed from time to time to meet business needs.
* Salary range for this position is $35,568 to $37,440 for this
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
* 2-4 years of customer service experience.
* Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Cash handling and/or accounting experience.
* Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley
Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: DSG, Albuquerque , Store Operations Manager (customer Service), Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!