Store Setup Supervisor - Any Major Airport (West Coast)
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in unloading and loading of trucks.
- Builds fixtures according to floor plan.
- Places merchandise on fixtures according to plan-o-gram
- Assist in training store personnel proper merchandising
- Places price and descriptive signs on fixtures, and
- Must install and/or relocate computers.
- Is responsible for maintaining and operating assigned company
vehicles and equipment in a safe manner and instructing others to
do the same.
- Must document (written) any noncompliance with company policy
or procedure by an employee within forty-eight (48) hours of
occurrence (contact supervisor or Human Resource if in doubt).
- Must be capable of leading and directing a group of employees
to successfully set a new store, relocation, or remodel of an
existing or acquired Advance Auto Parts store to company and
- To maintain a positive attitude, set a professional example,
and promote proper work ethics for team members and operations
personnel at all times to follow.
- Verify all plan-o-grams are correct, current and built to plan.
This includes signage, display racks, and specialty display items.
Any errors in plan-o-gram accuracy should be reported to the
- Report any unfinished construction issues to the construction
- Is responsible for team members conduct at stores, motels, etc.
as they travel.
- Is responsible for keeping expenses to a minimum following
department and company guidelines. This includes motel, travel,
meals, tools, supplies, payroll, and company vehicles. Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesManages one subordinate assistant supervisor who
assists in supervising a total of approximately 13 employees on the
Merchandising Team. Is responsible for the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of this team. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.EDUCATION And/or
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six
months to one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.Language Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems
involving several concrete variables in standardized
situations.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must possess a valid driver's license.Other Qualifications
- Must be able to travel, as store schedule requires. Travel may
require being away from home four (4) to twelve (12) days at a
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and set a
- Should be well mannered, neat in appearance, and possess the
ability to meet and deal with store personnel and the general
public in an unbiased manner.
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Albuquerque , Store Setup Supervisor - Any Major Airport (West Coast), Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!