Xfinity Retail Service Associate - $1500 Signing Bonus, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience
for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers
and the store team while constantly striving for improvement.
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house
spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more.
Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.Job
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource
who supports the store team in the front and back of the
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning and
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are
connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner and is well
prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to
ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean,
secure and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count
process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests
improvements that enhance the customer and/or store
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities. Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. EducationHigh
School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work Experience0-2 YearsBase pay is
one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate
and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Albuquerque , Xfinity Retail Service Associate - $1500 Signing Bonus, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!