Company: The Clyde Hotel
Posted on: June 23, 2022
WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE$500 SIGNING BONUS - $150
Referral Bonus , the largest independent hotel group in New Mexico,
is pleased to announce the addition of The Clyde Hotel to its
portfolio of culturally distinct accommodations. Formerly known as
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, pays homage to the legacy of Clyde
Tingley, historic Governor of the state of New Mexico. The Clyde
will tap into the Heritage mission of providing a rich,
authentically local experience for guests and giving back to the
community. We offer a work environment that is focused on the
employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits
that are unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on
hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the
portfolio across the state of New Mexico!Full-time Hourly Position
starting at $12 hourly with benefits. *Potential to earn $14-$16
per hour with tips and bonus incentive program* Located in
Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Clyde Hotel. Essential Duties
- Work under direction of Housekeeping Manager or Housekeeping
- Communicate daily with leadership regarding job assignments and
- Maintain positive and professional approach with team members
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- When the room is to be cleaned after a guest checks out, a
thorough stripping of the room of bedding, towels, and trash.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass,
frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious
persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping
- Changing of soiled linens on beds following the property
standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- The ability to keep corridors clean, neat and free of waste or
clutter i.e. trays or dishes in the service area.
- The aptitude to notice and report any loss of damage of linen,
furniture, fixtures or equipment.
- Resolve issues for any approaching guests in a professional and
- Learn and know the names of chemicals being used, if a guest
were to stop them and ask.
- Carry out deep cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at the property.
- A passion for perfection and attention to detail.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including
weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 50+ pounds
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.SEIZE
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND COMEWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE
Flexibility - Family - Future GrowthHeritage Companies is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Follow us on Instagram : The Hotel Concept:
The 20-story Clyde Hotel will offer business and leisure travelers
a place of connection, comfort and engagement in the heart of
downtown. The interior design will reflect a Pueblo Deco design
motif with a touch of Western grittiness and eastern elegance. The
atrium lobby will be reinvigorated to become an exciting and
central gathering space, that envelopes guests in history and
progress through vintage elements set in a modern art deco
backdrop. Guest rooms will maintain the design aesthetic of a
reimagined New Mexico future with a comfortable and relaxing
approach. Clyde and Carrie Tingley's presence will be felt through
refined touches. Guests can relish in the special personality and
character of the space, drawing masculine elements of dark woods,
rich leathers, bold patterns, copper hardware and dimmed lighting.
Classic craft cocktails and quality wines set the tone, from
business meetings to casual drinks. Juxtaposed with the understated
sophistication of 1922 is Carrie's, the ground-floor restaurant
named after Carrie Wooster Tingley, wife of Clyde Tingley. Light
and airy, just like Carrie herself, the restaurant honors the charm
and liveliness of the philanthropic socialite with a prominent
floral motif throughout the space. The menu will reflect popular,
classic dishes from past and present.PI182550066
Keywords: The Clyde Hotel, Albuquerque , Housekeeping Houseperson, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!