Lead Retail Service Merchandiser
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:The IMPACT Retail Service Lead Merchandiser is
responsible for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers
by effectively leading and performing project work including, but
not limited to, the proper implementation of plan-o-grams, new item
placement, void corrections, stock rotation, building displays, and
completing surveys and audits. The ideal candidate is a
self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and
works well in independent situations. They must possess excellent
organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability
to build relationships with business partners.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a team lead in the organization and execution of
project work. Effectively partner with store personnel for the
scheduling and communication of project work.
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete project
work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and
inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise
properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly,
checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing
packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures
and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with IMPACT Senior
Area Manager/IMPACT Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned project work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
- High School Diploma / GED
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred.
Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
- Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
- Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy
- Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer
- Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and
- Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product,
shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental
conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail
stores) for limited periods of time.
- Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer,
calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer,
screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must
be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others.
- Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able
to work effectively in web based applications, email applications,
and word processing applications.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a
car for extended periods of time
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Albuquerque , Lead Retail Service Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!