Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Womens Health opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health job in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-FridayDaysFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plansRegistered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health Job Qualifications:
- Coordinates patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Performs physical exam and health histories.
- Provides health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administers medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions, such as phlebotomy, and IV insertions/administration.
- Directs and supervises care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Communicates and collaborates with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Makes referral appointments and arranges specialty care as appropriate.
- Performs nursing services, to include setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, nebulizers, and other clinic specific equipment.
- Orients and trains newly assigned RNs, LPNs, and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Participates/conducts research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes, to include peer reviews.
- Triages patients' needs telephonically, electronically, and on a walk-in basis, per MDG policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties within the RN scope of care and MDG policies and procedures. Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLNAC accrediated college or university
- 3 years experience in nursing post graduation
- Clinical competency within the past two years
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any U.S. state honored.
- Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills Contract position with a Spring 2019 start date. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents highly encourage to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Albuquerque , Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!