Registered Nurse / RN OB Triage
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse RN, Antenatal Testing Unit OB Triage, Full Time,
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Labor and
Delivery -Antenatal Testing team in Albuquerque, NM.
-Lovelace Women's Hospital, the first and only hospital in New
Mexico dedicated to -women's health, offers a 53-bed advanced
neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an
award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery
program -in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in
Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional
Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to
the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of
previously related experience
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management
skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well
in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic
Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women's Choice Award for America's Best Breast Centers since
- 2016-2018 Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to work since
2008-2017, 2019.Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free
Keywords: Nurse.com, Albuquerque , Registered Nurse / RN OB Triage, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!