Registered Nurse / RN Med Oncology
Company: Lovelace Medical Center
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Registered Nurse RN, Medical Oncology, PRN, DaysWe are looking for
a Registered Nurse RN to join our Medical Oncology team in
Albuquerque, NM. Lovelace Medical Group, a multispecialty provider
group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice
providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and
provides patients with exceptional health care through the support
of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.This nurse role
functions as part of the quality team and is actively engaged with
the clinic health care team, and partnering with the provider.
Registered Nurse RN Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional
Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to
the RN in his/her charge.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse RN Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Preferred: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days
- Current BLS; must be trained in venipuncture and CPR
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing Why
- Designated UroLift(R) Center of Excellence Provider, Urology,
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National
Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered
Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition, Lovelace is a drug-free employer
with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Lovelace Medical Center, Albuquerque , Registered Nurse / RN Med Oncology, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!