Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: Las Palomas Center - Albuquerque, NM
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute
healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide
variety of living options and professional clinical services. We
are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like
you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality
healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.Join the Genesis team as a Certified Nursing
Assistant - CNA where you will work alongside a Licensed/Registered
Nurse to directly impact our patients'/residents' quality of life
by assisting with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will
also ensure that our patients/residents and their families receive
the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate
atmosphere which recognizes the individual patients'/residents'
needs and rights.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid
- Variable compensation plans
- Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
- Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
- Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
- Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen
hardshipsRestrictions apply based on collective bargaining
agreements, applicable state law and factors such as pay
classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade,
location, and length of service.
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and
current certification required * Minimum of a high school education
or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents,
employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis
has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for
employees, care partners and onsite vendors.Other Info
Position Type: Full Time
Job City: Albuquerque
Requisition Number: 447017
Keywords: Las Palomas Center - Albuquerque, NM, Albuquerque , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...