Hospice Aide CNA Trainee
Company: Addus Healthcare
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Hospice Aide Trainee is preparing to become a CNA/STNA by
attending a predetermined course within their state.
To Be Eligible:
- Must be seeking a full-time position as a CNA/STNA.
- Willing to relocate to another office may increase the priority
of the application.
- Candidate will be hired as a PRN Hospice Aide Trainee and will
transfer to a Full Time Hospice CNA or Hospice STNA upon
- Must successfully complete an interview with the
- Must be able to pass a background check, references, and drug
- Must commit to a one-year employment offer from the date of
transfer into a full-time CNA/STNA.
- Must be willing to work days, night, and weekends.
- Must have and maintain a reliable automobile, valid driver's
license, and the minimum state required liability auto
- The Hospice Aide Trainee will receive a scholarship up to
$1,600 for courses, manual, and test to become a certified nurse
aide. The trainee is responsible for purchasing their personal
supplies such as a stethoscope and scrubs.
- While in the course, the Hospice Aide Trainee will be paid
minimum wage and receive 10 hours of paid time per week.
- Upon receipt of CNA/STNA certification, the candidate will
transfer to a full time Hospice CNA/STNA position.
- The employee would be eligible for benefits associated with a
- The candidate must complete the course and pass the
- The employee must remain employed as a full time CNA/STNA for
at least one (1) year from the date of transfer into a full-time
To apply via text, text 1141 -to 505-806-1865 to APPLY!
Keywords: Addus Healthcare, Albuquerque , Hospice Aide CNA Trainee, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...