Pulmonary - Critical Care opening in Albuquerque, NM - stipend, loan reimbursement
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Medical Group is now hiring a full-time BC/BE Pulmonary - Critical
Care Physician for our growing team in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with
regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient
history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other providers when
- Caring for the critically ill, post-operative thoracic surgical
patients in the ICU.
- Responsible for management of complex patient population in
collaboration with intensivists and cardiothoracic
- Comfortable with procedures including bronchoscopy, central
venous access, arterial catheter placement and
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff in
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training
sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including
Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of
clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range
of specialties and primary care. Since our organization was founded
over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community
and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we
serve. System was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to
Work in Healthcare from 2017 through 2021, deemed a New Mexico
Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered
Medical Home among other awards.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong Starting Salary
- Relocation assistance
- Corporate style benefit package
- $100K with a 5 year commitment student loan package
- Partnered with Navigate to provide free confidential student
loan counseling to save you money
- Sign on bonuses
- Stipends available
- Malpractice w/tail
- 30 days of Personal time off + 6 additional days for major
The Community:Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture,
creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A
winter ski trip is always within a few hours' drive and natural hot
springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that
the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a
reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to
explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate,
culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places
to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221625 and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: />
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Albuquerque , Pulmonary - Critical Care opening in Albuquerque, NM - stipend, loan reimbursement, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!