Advanced Practice - Neurology position in Albuquerque, NM
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Urology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Neurohospitalist NP Opening in Albuquerque, NM**
Seeking a Neurohospitalist nurse practitioner.
* 12 hour shift working 7 days on 7 days off.
* Provide clinical care to patients in accordance to regulations to
include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering
labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
* Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
* Explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
* Responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions,
discharges, and consults.
* Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical
* Document patient care services by charting in-patient and
department records in EPIC.
* Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions
* Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including
* Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to
* Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
* Current New Mexico Nurse Practitioner license or ability to
obtain NM license.
* Three plus years of experience with inpatient medicine and the
ability to work independently with critical care patients.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and Acute Care Nurse
Practitioner Certification desired.
**Compensation and Benefits**
* Nationally competitive salary.
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
* Generous Sign-on Bonus.
* Relocation Assistance.
* Free Health and Wellness programs.
* Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
* Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term
* 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy,
and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip
is always within a few hours drive and natural hot springs are
sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of
New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of
living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic
mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been
mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living,
biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Albuquerque , Advanced Practice - Neurology position in Albuquerque, NM, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!