Hospitalist position in Albuquerque, NM
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Hospitalist Opening in Albuquerque, NM**
* 12 hour shift working 7 days on 7 days off shift is 7am- to
* Provide clinical care to patients in accordance to regulations to
include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering
labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
* Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
* Explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
* Responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions,
discharges, and consults.
* Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical
* Document patient care services by charting in-patient and
department records in EPIC.
* Communicate effectively with fellow physicians and medical staff
to coordinated care.
* Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions
* Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including
* Currently Board Certificated or board eligible.
* Successful completion of an accredited residency program
* Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of
**Comprehensive Financial Package**
* Nationally competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
* Generous Sign-on Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
* Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term
* 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
* Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
Multi-specialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and
advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and
primary care. With our 26 locations throughout the state of New
Mexico we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy,
and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip
is always within a few hours drive and natural hot springs are
sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of
New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of
living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic
mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been
mentioned and recognized over for the climate, culture, cost of
living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among
other noteworthy mentions.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Albuquerque , Hospitalist position in Albuquerque, NM, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!