Dir of Nursing
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Take your nurse leadership career to the next level as a Director
of Nursing in Training at Genesis, where you will receive an
intensive orientation and training experience.
The program is up to twelve (12) months and consists of management
training utilizing clinical, human resource, financial, and
leadership modules. The ability to direct, plan, coordinate and
evaluate the quality of nursing services provided to
patients/residents will be an outcome of the program. In addition,
you will develop skills to interpret policy and regulations.
* Develop a knowledge base of Genesis policies and protocols which
impact patient/resident outcomes.
* Evaluate patient/resident care outcomes by working with the
* Engage in the budgetary process, payroll analysis, reimbursement
issues, and staffing ratios to become educated on the budgetary
* Obtain a knowledge base of state and federal regulatory process,
quality indicators, quality measures, certification agencies, i.e.
* Develop a knowledge of the relationship of the MDS to Medicare,
Medicaid, PPS, and RUGS.
* Learn the characteristics of each payer source, and the
implications of each on the care delivery process
* Establish and facilitate employee relations by working through
employee challenges and by participating in nursing center
retention team and related programs
* Educate various levels of staff to provide care and services
which meet or exceed patient/resident expectations.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality
healthcare and everyday compassion!
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training
opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid
* Variable compensation plans
* Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements,
applicable state law and factors such as pay classification
(full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length
* Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, college or
university with current registered nurse licensure by the State
Board of Nursing. *BSN is preferred with pursuit of a BSN within a
reasonable period of time strongly encouraged if no BSN. *A minimum
of four years full-time or equivalent clinical experience with
increasing responsibility is required. *Long Term Care experience
is preferred and may be required per State regulations *To protect
the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family
members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a
universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care
partners and onsite vendors.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Job City: Albuquerque
* Requisition Number: 442462
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Albuquerque , Dir of Nursing, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!