Company: Core Civic
Location: Los Lunas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. - -NOW OFFERING PAY RATES OF $26.27 -
$30.18 -At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses
who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional setting. - The successful candidate should be able to
perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of
performance consistent with the actual job performance
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
records.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate
as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be licensed in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
-CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Albuquerque , LPN (F/T), Healthcare , Los Lunas, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!