Company: Addus HomeCare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Ambercare Hospice division in Albuquerque, NM is searching for a
Full-Time Hospice Liaison.The Hospice Liaison will be responsible
for developing and sustaining strong working relationships in
hospitals, facilities, and clinical settings with physicians,
medical professionals, discharge planners, and others who refer or
potentially refer to hospice to increase referrals and admissions.
Make a difference every day to patients and families coping with
end-of-life illnesses by educating them on the benefits of hospice
care. This position has bonus potential. In addition, we offer a
comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision,
life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days
off, and more! Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business administration, or
other related fields is preferred. Acceptable combination of
experience and/or training may be considered in lieu of formal
- Minimum of one year of professional sales experience
- Experience in the hospice and health care industry a plus.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state requirements.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to keep good
relationships with customers, co-workers, and other business
partners.Join our caring and compassionate team today!Apply via
text: Text 1980to 505-806-1865#DJHOS#ACHOS#CBHOS#IndeedHOS
Keywords: Addus HomeCare, Albuquerque , Hospice Liaison, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!