Nurse Practitioner job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A thriving, independent, and collegial group is seeking a new
Family Nurse Practitioner in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance with generous time off plans
- CME/Professional development reimbursement with additional time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
paid time off, professional development programs, and 340B
prescription access with substantial employer contribution
About The Group:
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, typically 8a-5p
- System-wide Athena EMR
- Onsite care team includes Physicians, Nurse Practitioners,
Clinical Pharmacists, Behavior Health Clinicians, Case Managers, RN
Clinic Managers, RNs, Medical Assistants, and Diabetes
- Inclusive "We Care" culture
About the role:
- Provides patient care by examining and diagnosing patients;
carrying out or supervising medical treatment, therapy, and
follow-up; referring patients for specialty consultation and
treatment; educating patients in medical care; documenting
patient-doctor transactions for proper record keeping and
- Assists the medical director or designee by being involved in
the recruitment, retention, and evaluation of medical staff;
assisting with the planning and evaluation of primary medical care
and service programs; participating in peer review
- Provides input and recommendations to the clinical services
director by providing feedback on the following areas: changes in
the program of services; and new or proposed changes in existing
clinical policies and protocols.
- 2+ years of experience in a primary care setting
- Unencumbered NM license or eligible for state licensure at time
- Athena EMR experience highly desired
- Team collaborator and patient advocate
About the area:
- Rich cultural and historical diversity.
- 310 days of sunshine, combined with a mild, dry climate and
four distinct seasons! You'll forget what humidity is when you live
- Unlimited year-round outdoor opportunities including hiking,
rock-climbing, rafting, motorized sports, and even skiing. Really
big ski mountains in and around the deserts of New Mexico!
- Diverse and inclusive communities with amazingly kind people
from all walks of life.
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Albuquerque , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!