Behavioral Health Therapist
Company: Proud Moments
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Category Clinical Mental Health Counselor
Position Type Contract
Grow your career with the industry leader in behavioral health -
Proud Moments ABA / BHT.
The nation's fastest growing behavioral health organization, Proud
Moments ABA provides the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis
(ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to
age 21 AND ONLY in New Mexico the BHT (Behavioral Health Therapy)
line of Service.
Proud Moments has a separate extended BHT program offered only in
NM. This program offers therapy to individuals of all ages and
there is no limit to what we can to do help. Our Behavioral Health
Therapists offer support for all disorders (not specific to ABA)
i.e., anxiety, personality disorders, trauma, PTSD, Schizophrenia,
and much more.
We are looking for someone to join our team that is highly
qualified, personally dedicated, and a fully licensed (LPCC, LCSW,
LMSW) Therapist for our BHT (Behavioral Health Therapist)
Department. Our therapists are independently contracted through
Proud Moments ABA, helping to serve our clients and their families.
Therapy is offered via telehealth, home, or office setting. This
program is unique and completely separate to our ABA program - The
BHT department offers support to individuals of all ages and
disorders, it is not tailored specifically to ABA. Our therapists
combine their extensive knowledge and experience with innovative
treatment techniques to improve clients' social, behavioral, and
adaptive skills. Proud Moments BHT delivers individually tailored
treatment plans with compassion in homes, schools, offices, and our
conveniently located centers.
Behavioral Health Therapy is to provide high-quality behavioral
health services to Proud Moments' clients and their families,
relying on their professional expertise and clinical experience.
The Behavioral Health Therapist coordinates with the Program Care
Coordinator, the Administrative Director, and other Proud Moments
ABA staff as needed for scheduling, billing, program materials. The
Behavioral Health Therapists services to clients are guided by
Proud Moments' Policies and Procedures and professional standards
and best practices are expected to be maintained while working with
Proud Moments ABA currently serves families across New York, New
Jersey, Nevada, Virginia and the Washington DC/Maryland area. The
BHT line of service is the first of its kind her in New Mexico! We
continue to expand through partnerships in Connecticut, Florida,
Georgia, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico and North
As a Proud Moments BHT, you'll be challenged and rewarded every
- Provide individual and/or family counseling to clients via
Telehealth, in the client's home, community, and/or the Behavioral
- Give individual support and therapy to Parents, Guardians and
Siblings of clients with developmental disabilities in the client's
home or the Behavior Therapist's office and group therapy for
families and siblings of individuals with developmental disorders
The ideal BHT candidate:
- Master's degree or higher
- Behavioral Health Therapy: 1 year minimum
- NM License: LPCC (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor),
LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), and LMSW (Licensed Master
- Considerable knowledge of the basic needs of youth, techniques
of crisis intervention/behavior management, and the principles and
practices of youth supervision.
- Ability to exhibit emotional maturity and good judgment, to
include high standards of morals and speech.
- A broad knowledge of community problems and/or areas of concern
involving the youth in the community.
- Must be able to establish an effective rapport in all dealings
the clientele of the program.
- Must be dependable and flexible about working hours.. JOB
- This is a professional position, which requires organizational,
and communication skills, as well as judgment, tact, and diplomacy
in contacts with Proud Moments employees, community residents,
parents, and local government agencies.
- Strict adherence is required to all regulation concerning
- Some travel is required by employee and proof of satisfactory
car insurance is required. As a Proud Moments BHT, you'll enjoy
professional respect, recognition, and rewards:
- LMSW applicants will receive free group supervision 2 hours per
month (4 per group)
- Clinical Support Sessions 1 hour per month (group setting)
- Free CEUs offered 1 hour per month (group setting),
recommendations/request for CEUs encouraged
- Competitive pay with your experience and location
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible full and part-time
- The best of both worlds - the resources of a large organization
combined with the collegiality and support of the care team at your
Proud Moments ABA center
- Career opportunities within your center and as Proud Moments
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees,
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Asisstance Programs
You deserve to work with the best - Proud Moments ABA.
If you're ready to accelerate your BHT career with a fast-growing,
highly respected behavioral health organization, Proud Moments ABA
encourages you to submit your qualifications for this position
today. Candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted via
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Proud Moments, Albuquerque , Behavioral Health Therapist, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!