Registered Nurse (RN) at Professional Case Management
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Registered Nurses in New Mexico
Apply now and Receive up to a $2k Sign - On Bonus!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring RN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those
who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
See our Careers page for more details about benefit
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the
state(s) of practice
- New graduate nurses are encouraged to apply
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Curtis Billy at x245 or at today to learn more about
our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Confidential, Albuquerque , Registered Nurse (RN) at Professional Case Management, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!