Medical Assistant II
Company: Epiphany Business Services, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Epiphany Dermatology, we're working hard to
make sure everybody has immediate access to the best skin care
possible regardless of location, insurance type, financial status,
or scheduling needs. To accomplish this, we know we need the right
people in our corner. Our employees are the key to our success and
the reason why we were able to grow from a single location in 2015
to approximately 70 clinics spanning across 12 states today. We
invest in our employees' development and when they join the
Epiphany Dermatology team it's a career, not just another job. What
we are looking for:Medical Assistants (MA) are the backbone of our
clinics and instrumental to our success so, we're looking for
someone dedicated to providing the best care possible with a big
emphasis on empathy. Our MAs are expected to execute a variety of
daily support functions that are critical to providing quality care
and ensuring our clinic runs smoothly. The ideal candidate should
be totally comfortable demonstrating competency in all skills
related to patient care … Bonus points if you are also great at
making others smile!What you'll do:
- Maintain efficient patient flow, while supporting patient
safety and satisfaction.
- Collect and document patient information, clinical data, and
other relevant details accurately and timely while ensuring patient
- Respond to care questions or complaints to immediately
- Deliver patient care per provider orders, based on practice
guidelines and applicable regulations.
- Maintain and use principles of aseptic techniques and infection
- Practice strict adherence to all OSHA standards.
- Operate clinical equipment according to equipment
- Perform time-sensitive delegated tasks. Not limited to requests
for prescription refills, EHR alerts, and messages.
- Order, stock, and maintain exam rooms and supply storage areas
using par levels of supplies, medications, linens, forms, and
equipment. Monitor expiration dates and act accordingly.
- Participate in staff meetings and provide constructive input
for improvements and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.If you're a hard worker with excellent
customer service skills who understands the importance of doing
your best to take care of every patient … we want to talk to you!
Interested candidates should have/be:
- Able to adjust personal availability according to volume
changes and activity surges
- The ability to adhere to a compliance program and HIPAA
standards and policies
- Successful completion of a state-approved Medical Assistant
program. We may consider applicants who have not, based on
extensive experience (unless required by state law).
- Able to receive and apply constructive input for performance
improvement and growth.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience with EHR systems -not required but highly
desired.Work Environment and Physical Requirements:Medical office,
procedure/exam room and laboratory environment may include exposure
to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, biohazards or toxic
substances. Daily activities may include standing, walking,
sitting, bending and lifting items up to 30 lbs.Benefits:We offer
generous benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Employee
Discounts, FSA/Dependent care, HSA, PTO, Short Term Disability,
Long Term Disability, Accident, Life plus more.
Keywords: Epiphany Business Services, LLC, Albuquerque , Medical Assistant II, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!