Registered Nurse (RN) / Anti-Coagulation Clinic -NMHI / PRN / Days
Company: Lovelace Health System, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Overview Registered Nurse (RN), Anti-Coagulation Clinic, PRN,
Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join
our Anti-Coagulation ClinicTeam in Albuquerque, NM. This job is
located at The New Mexico Heart Institute at Lovelace Medical
Center. New Mexico Heart Institute is a hospital out-patient
department providing comprehensive cardiovascular care.
Oversee AC therapy for 900 patients Responsibilities include POC
testing, Warfarin adjustment pre/post procedure, chronic
management, and patient educationResponsibilities Registered Nurse
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional
Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to
the RN in his/her charge.
- Assist patients with the transition in cardiac care from
inpatient to home.
- Responsible for triage of patient phone calls and patient
portals, developing and ensuring customer service standards and
driving patient portal adoption.
- Develop, implement and manage key patient experience
initiatives to assist NMHI in realizing their goal of being the
premier cardiovascular service line provider by creating the best
patient experience possible.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safety. Qualifications Registered Nurse
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required by hiring department
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing Why
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2
- American College of Cardiology's Platinum Performance
- Achievement Award for Action Registry GWTG NCDR, 2
- American Heart Association GWTG Heart Failure Gold Plus and
Target Honor Roll Award, 2
- American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack
receiving Center Accreditation Lovelace is a drug-free employer
with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Lovelace Health System, Inc., Albuquerque , Registered Nurse (RN) / Anti-Coagulation Clinic -NMHI / PRN / Days, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!