Orthopedic Sports Medicine job in Albuquerque NM
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Are you looking for a Life-long career with a thriving
multispecialty Medical Group? Lovelace is a multispecialty provider
group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice
providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care.
Lovelace Health Systems built the city s first hospital and since
our organization was founded over 100 years ago, Lovelace is
committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of
life possible for the patients we serve. We are a growing Medical
Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve
the needs of our communities we are excited to add an additional
Orthopedic Surgeon to our care team! Lovelace was identified in
Modern Healthcare s Best Places to work from 2016 through 2021.
Deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Business Award Gold Level
recognition, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
among other awards.Job Summary:
- Review patients medical record, conduct physical examinations,
and collaborate with doctors involved in patients care.
- Create treatment plans and explore options with patients.
- Ability to assess patients with a variety of aliments related
to the upper and lower extremity musculoskeletal system, and
determine best course of action.
- Familiarity with common procedures as Sports Medicine surgeries
including but not limited to: knees, hips, elbows, shoulders,
Arthritis surgery, and treatment of acute injuries and
- Analyze results to create treatment plan that best fits their
- Running diagnostic tests with patients to get further
information and modify treatment plan as necessary.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining
records in EPIC electronic health record.
- Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions
as requested. Position Features: On-call rotation with a minimum of
five days per month with an option for more days. Ability to work
with medical students. Clinic features include Ultrasound, Mini
C-Arm, PRP, and Advanced Practice Practitioners to maximize clinic
efficiency and volume. Working with other general and fellowshipped
orthopedic surgeons to include total joint replacement and hand
surgery. A robust patient demographic population to include
adolescents and geriatrics. Requirements:
- Successful completion of an accredited residency or fellowship
- Must be currently board certified or board eligible
- Ability to obtain a New Mexico license
- CUSTOMER SERVICE- Excellent bedside manner to build strong
bonds with patients
- High patient safety standards and quality patient outcomes
- Exceed patient expectations through surgical process Why
Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and
- Generous Sign-on Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance paid directly to you prior to start
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
- Life insurance options with both short-term and long-term
- 401K employer match contribution, and deferred
- 30 days of Personal time off + 6 additional days for major
- Pad Mal-practice with tail coverageAbout Albuquerque, New
Mexico: Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative
energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter
ski trip is always within a few hours drive and natural hot springs
are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state
of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of
living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic
mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been
mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living,
biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other
noteworthy mentions.You're going to Love LovelaceContact
information: Physician Recruitment Department - Delilah Garcia or
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Albuquerque , Orthopedic Sports Medicine job in Albuquerque NM, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!