Medical Assistant (MA) / Various Clinics / Full Time / Days
Company: Lovelace Health System
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Medical Assistant, Various Clinics, Full-Time, Days,
Albuquerque, NM.We are looking for a Medical Assistant to join our
team in Albuquerque, NM.This full-time job is located at Lovelace
Medical Group, a multispecialty provider group, which includes
clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range
of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with
exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health
System hospitals and technology.Medical Assistant Job
- Performs clinical and administrative duties that assist in the
delivery of effective patient care within assigned area.
- Greets patients, escorts them to exam room and perform vitals
and other related MA duties.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical practice and patient care as
it relates to the clinical setting and medical specialty.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safetyMedical Assistant Education and
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Completion of a
medical assistant program from an accredited institution
- Medical Equipment: AED, autoclave, BP cuffs (adult, infant, and
pediatric), colposcopy, cryo unit, disposable equipment (gloves,
goggles, gowns, etc), EKG machine, glycosometer, nebulizer,
nitrogen cylinder, O2 cylinder, pulmonary function machine, pulse
oximeter, scale (adult and infant), spirometer, stethoscope,
thermometer, wheelchair, and woods lamp.
- Office Equipment: Computer and printer, fax machine, telephone
system, time clock, and copy machine.
- Software: MISYS, E-Prescribe, and PMS.
- May be crossed trained in other clinical specialties: Ob/Gyn,
Neurology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Family Practice, and Internal
- Registered or nationally certified Medical Assistant
- Must maintain BLS certification; and, if required, maintain
training in venipunctureWhy Lovelace?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center + Designation,
Bariatric Surgery, 2021
- "A" grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get
with Guidelines" Gold Plus, 2021-2021; Target Type 2 Diabetes Honor
Roll " get With the Guidelines," 2020-2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid
- Quality Achievement Award, 2021-2021
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the
Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the
American College of Surgeons Lovelace is a drug-free employer with
smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Lovelace Health System, Albuquerque , Medical Assistant (MA) / Various Clinics / Full Time / Days, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!