Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:A $4,000 Sign On Bonus Is Available.
Did you know that some of the industry's most talented and caring
registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI
achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large
dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our
Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients'
lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of
Our mission is "the care of the patient is our reason for
existence." What's yours?
The LPN provides direct patient care under the supervision of the
This position is full-time, 3 days/week.Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care thorough patient assessment, initiation
and discontinuation of treatment, monitoring during treatment,
assessment following treatment, completing primary nurse
responsibilities, assuring ordered lab is obtained.
- Assess and monitors the patient access, taking appropriate
action if a problem is noted. Documents thoroughly.
- Understands and follows the clinic infection control policies
- Understands the basic concepts of water treatment and reuse and
the effects on patient care.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with co-workers,
physicians, patients, and supervisors, keeping all appropriate
people aware of changes in the patient condition.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows the clinics' Risk Management
- May be assigned to administer medications to patients, educates
the patient about medications ordered by the physician, and
documents according to DCI policy.
- Attends required in-services and staff meetings to maintain and
expand competency and skills.Qualifications:
- Completion of an accredited program in practical nursing.
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Meets state requirements for certification or IV Therapy
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on training and theory
orientation in order to equip our nurses for success.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Albuquerque , Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!