Caregiver (Weekends)-$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Home Care for the 21st Century - Albuquerque
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHome Care for the 21st Century is a national
franchise business that is looking for the best of the best in
working for a national brand. We are looking for someone who can
connect deeply with our clients and provide the best personal care.
Activities of providing care can include (but is not limited to)
light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or
companionship.We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000 and a
gift card for showing up to your interview! No experience
necessary, we will train you! First payout is offered after your
first 90 days. Please mention the offer to the recruitment advisor
for more details.You'll Fit In If:
- You're warm, compassionate, patient, intelligent, cheerful,
trustworthy, and reliable.
- You're deeply committed to caring for others.
- You take initiative, are resourceful, and communicate
- You have an unwavering, passionate commitment to the customer
experience and service excellence.What We Offer:
- Competitive wages: Starting wage of $14.50 per hour. We also
offer direct deposit and weekly pay!
- Flexible schedules: Full-time and part-time positions are
- Paid training: Get the training you need to feel prepared for
your new position.
- RN Oversight: Support, direction, and training with an RN when
and where you need it.
- Shift Differentials: We offer an additional $1 per hour for
- Referral Program: Refer a friend and receive a $250 bonus after
their first 90 days!
- Incentive/Staff Recognition Program: There are monthly and
quarterly drawings for big ticket prizes!
- Performance Based Wage Increases: You can look forward to
regular wage increases based on your work history with HC21st!
- Advancement opportunities for Team Leaders: Multiple
opportunities for leadership roles.
- Mileage Reimbursement: We offer mileage reimbursement for
community client visits.
- PPE: We provide all PPE such as masks, hand sanitizer, gloves,
and alcohol wipes so that every shift is a safe shift.
- Benefits: Optional packages for benefits are
- Must be currently vaccinated against Covid-19 or willing to
receive the vaccination.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must possess a reliable vehicle.
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to
patient, self, and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence
to substantiate this.
- Must comprehend the basics of personal care, housekeeping, and
- Must understand and respect clients, including ethics and
confidentiality of care.
- Must have or be able to obtain current CPR certification.
(Online certification is not accepted.)Environment:
- Contact with clients under a wide variety of circumstances.
Care is provided in a client's living environment with varying
situations, including private homes, independent or assisted living
or in an institution such as a hospital or long-term care
- May be required to respond to emergency situations. Travel
- Position includes tasks that have the potential for exposure to
blood/body fluids/tissues and other potentially infectious material
such as body fluids/tissues.Powered by JazzHRvD8FRV6OJK
Keywords: Home Care for the 21st Century - Albuquerque, Albuquerque , Caregiver (Weekends)-$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!