Internal Medicine Physician
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -072021-25119
Outpatient Primary Care Physician OpportunityAlbuquerque, New
Mexico4 or 5 Day Work Week - $270,000 PotentialSigning Bonus, 35
Days Paid Time OffJoin a top notch group that is the largest and
fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing
multispecialty organization has multiple openings for Family
Practice physicians at locations throughout the Albuquerque area.
Physicians in this group have a high earning potential, extensive
benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- Premier not for profit multispecialty organization of nearly
900 providers that has been serving the community for over a
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care- No Nights, No Weekends, No
- Flexible schedule available- 4 or 5 day work week available to
Family Medicine Physicians with dedicate administrative time
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the
- Competitive salary based on experience cine physicians based on
experience with upside via RVU production bonuses and quality based
bonuses. Physicians also have the option of working Urgent Care or
Hospitalist shifts for additional income.
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance,
life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice
tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 7 Weeks PTO, CME
allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New
Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Select sites are J1 Eligible and all positions are H1b
eligible! Group is H1b cap exempt and will assist with green card
- 2022 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply!
Residency/Fellowship stipends are available
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Family Medicine by start date to be
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible positionEnjoy all that the beautiful
Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency
- Rapidly growing community of over 1 million with the
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of
sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in
addition, the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque
basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping
malls, festivals and much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking,
biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of
religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to
gated communities. Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their
10 ten most affordable places to live.
- Local international airport. Albuquerque International Sunport
Airport is located right in town.Job ID: JN -072021-25119
Keywords: Curative, Albuquerque , Internal Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!