NP needed in New Mexico for Family Practice coverage
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Socorro, New Mexico.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in New Mexico for Family Practice
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and New Mexico
state license. Shifts will be Monday-Friday, 8A-5P, may cover
multiple worksites. Will see 24 patients per day, will see all
ages. Preferred: NextGen experience, Spanish speaking if possible
but not required. Support staff includes two MD's, MA's on site
that will help with Lab, Pharmacy, and XRay. To learn more about
this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest,
please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a
variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations.
We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday-Friday, 8A-5P with 1 hour lunch
- 24 patients per day
- Must be able to see all ages
- NextGen experience and spanish speaking preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Albuquerque , NP needed in New Mexico for Family Practice coverage, Healthcare , Socorro, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!