Physician / Dermatology / New Mexico / Permanent / Dermatologist Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: May 13, 2022
MD/DO - Dermatologist
The "Land of Enchantment" needs your skills!
The Community - Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, the most populous and fastest growing city in New
Mexico is home to The International Balloon Fiesta, The University
of New Mexico, The World's longest Tramway and the location for the
awarding winning television show "Breaking Bad" was filmed, and
much more! Along with the Rio Grande flowing through the city, the
Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque creating
hiking, skiing, and mountain biking a favorite for the locals.
Raymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center
The New Mexico VA Health Care System was established in 1932 to
provide for the health care needs of Veterans. The Raymond G.
Murphy VA Medical Center is located in Albuquerque, NM.
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- Day-to-day care of Veteran patients, both in the inpatient and
- Assessing, consulting, and treating patients with
dermatological diseases who present at the facility.
- The physician must have expertise and experience with
dermatological procedures: biopsies, including punch, shave, and
excision biopsy; microbiological culture (often called a skin
culture); skin allergy patch testing, and Wood's lamp
- Other dermatologic procedures are used to remove or treat
benign or cancerous skin lesions.
- Cryotherapy, curettage, cyst excision, electrodesiccation,
phototherapy, and skin tag removal.
- The physician will participate in electronic consultations
(e-consult) to improve access to dermatology care as well as
increase use of Specialty Care Access Network-Extension for
Community Healthcare Outcomes (SCAN-ECHO) to foster education &
- The physician will work collaboratively with primary care,
surgery and other medical specialties.
- Participation in scholarly and educational activities as a
faculty member will be strongly supported. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state,
Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) as
certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number
and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Albuquerque , Physician / Dermatology / New Mexico / Permanent / Dermatologist Job, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!