Posted on: May 14, 2022
Oncology-Medical Oncology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Albuquerque Metro Opportunity Available
Sponsorship and Mentorship Available
• Join the most compassionate, comprehensive patient-centered
cancer care in the state
• Full team with Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and
Clinical Nurse Specialists
• Professional growth available: teaching opportunities that
include clinical trials and mentorship opportunities
• Negotiable starting salary, full benefits that include health,
dental, vision, malpractice, paid tail, paid time off, paid
• The position has J1 and H1B sponsorship
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of
Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city
amenities without the headaches. The cost of living is dramatically
low, the climate is the best in the United States, and jobs in all
industries are available - Albuquerque has a robust local economy
that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts.
• The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! The sunny, dry
climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and 310+ days of
sunshine each year.
• Albuquerque has something for everyone - a world-class art scene,
museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and
unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking,
biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate
access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access
to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
• Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying),
excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and
charter schools and renowned private schools
Job ID: JN -2
Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs
Keywords: Curative, Albuquerque , Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!