Long Term (Travel) Interventional Radiology Radiology Technologist
Company: AHS MedStat
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MedStat is looking for a Long Term (Travel) Interventional
Radiology Radiology Technologist in Albuquerque, NM.This is a 13
week assignment scheduled to start on 05/30/2022 and run through
08/29/2022.You must be licensed in the state of NM. The position
does accept Compact licenses.AHS Offers:
- Weekly pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Tax-free stipends
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.Know somebody else
who may be interested in this position?We offer competitive pay for
your referrals that go to work for us!Submit their information
Keywords: AHS MedStat, Albuquerque , Long Term (Travel) Interventional Radiology Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!