Reimbursement Coordinator - Home Health & Hospice
Company: Johnson Electric
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Nominated by our own employees, Corus Health was the proud
recipient of Albuquerque's prestigious Top Workplace award for
2019! As a full-service hospice and home care agency providing a
broad range of services to our customers, we are currently seeking
a knowledgeable and organized Reimbursement Coordinator will be
responsible for all revenue activities including, but not limited
to, the coordination of claim submission and reimbursement process,
and will also maintain compliance to all state and federal
regulations while reporting directly to Director of Reimbursement.
If you are interested in being considered for this role based on
your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to submit your
resume for our consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifies preparation and timely submission of all claims and
patient statements to assure prompt payment and contractual
- Provides mentoring and coaching to reimbursement assistants
while staying current on all program related Medicaid and Medicare
laws and regulations.
- Addresses escalations of questions from patients, staff, and
- Certifies that all pre-bill auditing is completed to assure
that all state and federal guidelines are followed
- Monitors the processing of payments from insurance companies
- Assures that timely and accurate follow up activity is
performed on all invoices not paid within 60 days of
- Coordinates all AR reporting and provides cash flow updates to
Director of Reimbursement.
- Participates in educational activities and attends monthly
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
- Knowledge of computer programs.
- Knowledge of business office procedures to include a basic
understanding of accounting.
- Understanding of third-party operating procedures and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, employees, and the public.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or related
health care billing experience preferred.
- 1+ years of home health and/or hospice reimbursement experience
preferred, but not required.
Benefits & Allowances:
- Positive work environment based on collaborative teamwork
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Excellent health benefits
- Employee Assistance Funding
- 401(k)by Jobble
Keywords: Johnson Electric, Albuquerque , Reimbursement Coordinator - Home Health & Hospice, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!