Registered Nurse / Labor & Delivery / Full-Time / Days or Nights *Sign On Bonus Available
Company: Lovelace Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery, Full-Time, Days or Nights,
- SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Labor & Delivery
Unit in Albuquerque, NMThis full-time job is located at Lovelace
Womens Hospital,the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated
to womens health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care
unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care
center and the first robotic surgery program in the state
recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical
If you bring your body, mind and spirit to your work and your
passion for womens health is tangible you will want to grow your
career at Lovelace Womens Hospital. Lovelace Women's Hospital is
New Mexico's first and only hospital dedicated to women's health
and women from all over New Mexico come to deliver their babies
here. As a labor and delivery nurse you know how to stay organized
and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are
passionate about coaching and educating your patients through a
life-changing event. Grow your career in our labor and delivery
department- submit your application today!
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional
Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to
the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure
compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- New Mexico or Compact RN license or ability to obtain prior to
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Preferred: Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Minimum two years RN Experience
- One year high risk labor & delivery or two years low risk labor
& delivery preferred
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital:
- Facilities include: 16 bed L&D, Natural Birthing Center,
Antenatal Triage Unit, Dedicated Antepartum unit
- Proud to be a Baby Friendly hospital
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine program for high-risk pregnancies
- 53-bed Level III NICU
- Low C-section rates
- Obstetricians and Certified Nurse Midwives
- Leader for Womens Health within the community
- Recipient of Leapfrog Hospital Safety A Rating
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive pay for the New Mexico market
- Tuition reimbursementLovelace is a drug-free employer with
smoke free campuses.by Jobble
Keywords: Lovelace Health System, Albuquerque , Registered Nurse / Labor & Delivery / Full-Time / Days or Nights *Sign On Bonus Available, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!