Manager of Clinical Operations, RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.When you join the Kindred at Home team, you
become part of something bigger. We are the nation's leading
provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical
home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality
care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice, and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.Our
Employees Matter.We believe a world-class patient experience is
enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to
fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our
people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
professional goals.We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningThe Clinical
Manager coordinates and oversees all direct care patient services
provided by clinical personnel.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical
operations for a specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients,
including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs,
while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all
patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews
available patient information related to the case, including
disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs.
Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and make the
decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate
clinicians to a case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is
available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing patient
Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with
regulatory agencies and requirements of third-party payers. Ensures
final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending
physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company
Finance Department to establish location's revenue and budget
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to a specific
location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline
issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human
Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and
development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance
relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and
recommends in-service education programs, when needed. Ensures
adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own the review of
clinical documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations
by Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of the assessment,
creates and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and
evaluates alternative courses of action through the utilization of
Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of the appropriate number of Case
Managers and clinical staff documentation to include
starts-of-care, resumption-of-cares, and re-certifications, for
appropriateness of care, delivery, and documentation
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization
Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and
outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, the efficacy of
case management system as well as any other systems and process.
Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in
times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory
authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains
ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training
programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources.
Participates in professional organizations and conducts
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Current driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one year
management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Join Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - Home HealthTo learn more, please contact
your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply
online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and
rewarding career with Kindred at Home.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Albuquerque , Manager of Clinical Operations, RN - $15,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!