Certified Pharmacy Tech / Full Time / Variable
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Certified Pharmacy Tech, Full Time, Variable
We are looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our
Pharmacy team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the
heart of Albuquerque, an acute care hospital providing
comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care,
surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology,
stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state's
only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain
Certified Pharmacy Technician Job Requirements:
- Assists pharmacists in various pharmaceutical activities to
include the preparation and distribution of medications, the
maintenance of drug inventory, patient records and financial
- Works only under the direct supervision of a registered
- Performs clerical functions such as entering data, filing and
- Interacts with patients in a professional, courteous and
customer friendly manner.
Certified Pharmacy Tech Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician program or
- No directly related experience
Desired: Six (6) months of related experience
- NM Board of Pharmacy registration upon date hired; or register
within 10 (ten) days of hire with Pharmacist in Charge signature.
NM Board of Pharmacy approved Certification.
- HOSPITAL BASED DESIRED: IV Certification or must be obtained
within six (6) months from date of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively; Basic computer skills
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2020
- "A " grade from Leapfrog Hospital ASafety Grade, 2019, Fall
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care
Excellence, 2020; America's 100
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2016-2019
- U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospitals, " 2019
- Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, 2019; American's 100 Best
Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2019
- American Heart Association/american Stroke Association "Get
with the Guidelines " Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Awards,
20212-2019 (Target Honor Roll - Elite Plus, 2019-2021)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target:
stroke Honor Roll since 2012
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Albuquerque , Certified Pharmacy Tech / Full Time / Variable, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!