Posted on: November 18, 2021
A New Mexico facility is in need of an Acute Care NP or PA to
help with coverage. The schedule will be Nights, 7 on 7 off, from
7pm to 7am. Provider needs to be able to do Central Line Placement
and Ventilator Intubation. Provider will see 7 patients per day.
Provider must have an active New Mexico license and current DEA.
For more information, contact your CompHealth recruiter today!
- Nights, 7 on 7 off
- Adult patients
- Must be able to do Central Line Placement and Ventilator
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Albuquerque , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!